Sale and Leaseback
An immediate cash flow release without any disruption to business activities and with long-term advantages. Sale and leaseback is a financial arrangement whereby you sell the vehicles you own to ALD and then lease these vehicles back for a fixed monthly amount.
How sale and leaseback works:
- ALD obtain confirmation of each vehicle age, mileage, ownership information, confirmation of any existing finance against the vehicle and whether the vehicles qualify for VAT
- We will value the eligible vehicles (depending on the mileage, age, service record and condition) and offer a realistic market value for the vehicles or purchase them at their book value.
- We then take ownership of the vehicles and lease them back at a pre-agreed full service lease rate for a specific term and mileage.
- As a result, we take the burden of ownership and disposal so you don’t have to.
- At the end of the agreed term simply return the vehicle in line with our Fair Wear & Tear policy
- Immediate cash injection
- Reduced and outsourced risk
- Simplified budgeting with fixed monthly payments
- Cost, time and admin savings